ONE MAN THAT dialogue with TIME

One day I sat down and exposesthis heart to God's presence while regretting that age range have through. I called a second from the time of my life. I say him:

                           (+) I hope that you come back againto me, that I can use you to do good.

                           
(-) There is really no time willingcompromise to stop.

                           
(+) Seconds ...... Oh I beg, go backme so that I can use you and fill shortcomings inyou.

                           
(-) How can I return to you,and I was covered by your deeds!

                           
(+) Try do the impossible itcan come back to me. How many seconds than you areI also wasted?

                           
(-) If power is in my hands,I must get back to you, but there is no life for me. And itfolded the sheets and submitted to God amalmuswt.

                           
(+) Is impossible, if you come back againto me, but this time you're talking to me?

                           
(-) In fact the moments in lifehumans, there can be a loyal friend and sometimes hebecome the enemy. I am including the secondsenemies and that will be a witness against you later in the day.
                           
Could be met, two peoplehostile to each other?

                           
(+) Ah, how sorry I am. HowI have often wasted moments in the course of my life!But once again I beg of you willing to come back if only to me,surely I will do right "in you" I've left behind.

                           
Then seconds and even then was silent, not issuedword. I was then called to him:

                           
(+) O seconds, do you not hearvocation? Please answer .....

                           
(-) O those who neglectful of himself,O people wasting his time ........... You know,this time, in order to restore a second, actually you havewasted a few seconds of your age. Could you bereturn them anyway? But I only told you,
                           
"Verily, the good deedswas abolished (sin) bad deeds ".

                           
So, my friend ...... haste,charity, meant behold, fear Allah whereveryou are. Take bad deed with a good deed,surely good deeds will delete it, and hang out withfellow man with a noble character.

Artikel Terkait