A TALE SECRET DHIKR

There is a very unique event, and I will continue to remember forever. A special and very valuable lesson, that such an event, I can only meet in the old literature discussions. But at that time I really see and feel in real life as well.On that day, I met someone. I was a bit surprised because I was not familiar with the man who is still young. He wears clothes that show as a Muslim.

After talking for a while, I began to conclude that apparently he was a young scholars, who was well respected in its region. In addition, he was also a preacher who often provide advice on the surrounding community.After a while we were engaged in conversation introductions, he suddenly asked the question, do I still have a father? I replied, oh yes, I have a father. Where he is now? "Asked the man. He was at home, but he's a bit sore now. "Answer me.The young man went on, I'd love to meet your dad, if I could meet with him? If indeed the father desires, we will together meet my father ... "I replied.Finally, about four in the afternoon I shared with him to the house, to meet the father who was sick. When he got home, he immediately transfer to my father's room, where his father was lying or even longer sleep ..We waited next to his bed, did not dare to interfere. I see him occasionally appear in squatting pray at the feet of my father who was asleep. I do not know what dido'akan by that person. Is he mendo'akan that my father a speedy recovery or another prayer.After a while, my father suddenly opened his eyes, he looked at me, and also to face the person who still crouched at the feet of my father.Suddenly my father said quietly to me: ".. boy, you bring me a glass of water ..." I rushed back and said to the father. Is thirst father again. Or want to take the medicine ...? "Oh, no. It's no guest, here he would seek knowledge ..., "my father replied. I surprised with the father's words.Once I get you a glass of water, by the water in the glass he was given a prayer, and given back to me, while he said ".. give this water to him, sorry, he was thirsty again .... Please, tell him, that dhikr it is located in the heart.'s not just in the mouth, eyes even blink it dhikr, if his heart remember Allah Ta'ala. Having said so, my father went to bed again, as if nothing happened ...In the room was so quiet, so it's clear my father's voice. I do not know how people feel that listening to our dialogue. Clearly he did not move from its place. He remained crouched as he bowed his head.Once I accept a glass of water, the water I give it to that person, and he drank it while continuing to squat. I saw in the corner of his eye lids a tear there, she tried not to fall.After a while we were in silence, the father also sleep soundly. While we did not dare to bother him. We wait long enough. But father still not awake. It seems he fell asleep so soundly. After a long time, people and even then excused himself to go home, he said to me that I was looking for lessons in the past, recently I got a very meaningful science for my life. Had been a secret lesson that not everyone can catch it. I admit that I often do dhikr but apparently I'm doing it quite right. I dhikr merely lip service ... "Thank you, please pass on to him, I do not dare to say goodbye, afraid to disturb him which is currently engrossed in dhikr in his sleep ... "The man got up and moved slowly from his place, he was very afraid of disturbing the sleeping father. And he say hello, while walking home ...Really, I am still amazed with the special event. Hopefully what my father delivered, even if only one sentence, would make useful knowledge fid aakhirat dunyaa wal ... Aamiin ..

Artikel Terkait